What is the Gamelord mobile games portal? (Gamelord)
- Gamelord is a subscription based mobile game portal that offers mobile game, web game and tournament game. Tournament game on Gamelord runs tournament(s) that are open to all U Mobile subscribers for participation. All game tournament(s) will provide exciting prizes and the prizes of each game tournament/contest are displayed on www.gamelord.my.
How much is the subscription fee?
- The subscription fee for Gamelord is RM3 per week.
Do I have to be a subscriber to play the game?
- No. The complete game is available to download and play for free.
What is the running duration for each game tournament?
- Tournament game on Gamelord runs tournaments throughout the year and each tournament will be running for 4 months. A game title will be released for each tournament. Subscribers to Gamelord can download the game and play the game to achieve the highest rank on the leaderboard to win the offered prizes. Prizes may differ from one game tournament to the next.
How do I sign up to the Gamelord portal?
There are three ways to subscribe to Gamelord. Subscription can be via:
- Website at www.gamelord.my
- WAP link at www.gamelord.my
- By sending ON GL to 28123 via SMS
- There are three ways to subscribe to Gamelord. Subscription can be via:
How do I participate in the game tournament?
Gamelord will announce a game title for each tournament. To participate, a
Gamelord subscriber is required to:
- Sign up to the Gamelord portal.
- Download the game title announced for the tournament.
- Play the game and upload your score.
- Maintain active subscription for the entire campaign period.
- Gamelord will announce a game title for each tournament. To participate, a Gamelord subscriber is required to:
How do I contact customer support?
- If your question has not been answered in our FAQ, please forward all feedback and queries by e-mail to email@example.com or submit a ticket at Contact Us Page and we will assist you as best we can. We will reply within 48 hours during working days.
What are GEMs and what can I do with them?
GEMs are a virtual currency that can be used to:
- Revive and continue with current playthrough when defeated.
- GEMs are a virtual currency that can be used to:
How do I get GEMs?
- Upon launching a game for the first time, subscribers will be given 5 free GEMs.
- Subsequently, 2 free GEMs will be given every 24 hours upon login.
- Link your account to Facebook through the game’s Main Menu to get 10 GEMs. (Can only be redeemed once)
Can I purchase additional GEMs?
There are 4 packages available for the GEMs purchase for all tournament game(s). A
subscriber may choose either of the following packages based on requirement to
continue with the game play and compete.
Price Number of GEMs RM 3.90 4 GEMs RM 7.90 10 GEMs RM 12.90 16 GEMs RM 16.90 20 GEMs
- the daily limit for the GEMs purchase is currently cap at RM100 and the monthly limit is cap at RM150. Please call 1318 to uplift the limit.
- for subscriber that is using duo sim card mobile phone, GEMs purchase via U Mobile billing can only be done at SIM 1. Upload score for the tournament can only be done through SIM 1 as well.
- There are 4 packages available for the GEMs purchase for all tournament game(s). A subscriber may choose either of the following packages based on requirement to continue with the game play and compete.
How many GEMs do I need to revive?
As the subscriber reaches higher levels within the game, more GEMs are required to
revive and continue with the current playthrough.
Level No of GEMs 1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 6 6 7 7 8 10
- As the subscriber reaches higher levels within the game, more GEMs are required to revive and continue with the current playthrough.
Can I use my GEMs in future games?
- All GEMs obtained during the tournament period will only be usable for the current tournament game. Once the tournament has ended, the GEMs will still be usable in that game. If your subscription cannot be successfully renewed within 3 days of the determined renewal date (due to issues such as insufficient credits or your U Mobile account being inactive) your GEM balance and scores will be forfeited.
Can I continue my game from a new device?
Yes. For Gamelord subscribers, please follow the steps below:
- Download and install the game on your new device.
- Ensure your U Mobile SIM card is inserted into the phone (For multi-SIM,use SIM 1)
- Turn off your WiFi and turn on your 3G.
- Launch the game and the account verification will occur automatically.
- After the verification and account restoration process is successful you may turn your WiFi back on and play the game normally. (3G is still required to be turned on for Leaderboard submissions)
- Yes. For Gamelord subscribers, please follow the steps below:
I am having problems launching or the playing the game. What do I do?
- Try uninstalling the game and reinstalling the game through the Google Playstore or Apple App Store. You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a ticket at Contact Us Page and we will assist you as best we can. We will reply within 48 hours during working days.
I can’t install the game. Help!
- For Android 6, Go to Settings ->App Manager ->Game Tournament Contest ->Permission ->Allow
Can I change my username on the Leaderboard?
- Your username can only be set once upon submitting your score for the first time.
What should I do if the game application displays the Error Message “Out of Sync. Tap anywhere to reload”
- Make sure your internet connection is stable and then try again.